|Wound care is available for those patients who need additional treatment and care related to wounds. We provide a comprehensive outpatient program for:
Our qualified and competent staff is well trained to provide the most up-to-date treatment in wound care.
- Wounds secondary to arterial or venous insufficiency
- Any acute or chronic wound
- Any wound failing to improve with multiple treatments or therapies
- Diabetic ulcers
- Skin tears or lacerations
- Post-operative infections
- Slow or non-healing surgical wounds
- Pressure wounds
- Partial thickness burns
Dr. Larien Kearns, our General Surgeon and Roger Owens, PA, our Physician Assistant, are available to meet all of your wound care needs. Mr. Owens brings to his patients 34 years of experience as a Physician Assistant and provides to our patients his expertise in surgery and wound care treatment. Mr. Owens is wound care certified through the Wound care Education Institute (WCEI).
Call (606) 849-2675 to make an appointment today or speak with your family physician about what your wound care needs.